Thursday, September 15, 2011

Twilight Post Secret Challenge


Ever since someone turned me on to the Post Secret website probably eight or nine years ago, I've been fascinated at getting a peek at other people's lives through the deep dark secrets they reveal on those postcards.

I've been wanting to host a contest based around this premise for a long time and finally decided to just do it.

I've provided a bunch of Secrets I've been saving for the last few months and have posted them on the prompts page above.

You MUST use one of these Secrets that I've posted as your inspiration for your one-shot. Not something you've seen on their website recently, but one that has been chosen specifically for the contest. There should be plenty for you to choose from.

This contest is anonymous, so please don't spill the beans about which story is yours.

Check out the page tabs above for all the details on rules and the pic prompts.

Any questions?
Email me at TwiPSChallenge@gmail.com
or follow me on Twitter -@TwiPSChallenge

Judges:
Burntcore
Babylopez2008
BlackJackLily
MellyB6
KatieCav


DATES TO REMEMBER
October 1 – November 30, 2011 -Accepting Entries
December 2 – December 12, 2011 -Voting open
December 14, 2011 - Winners announced



E-mail your entries to TwiPSChallenge@gmail.com by 11:59 PST on 11/30/11.
Please use Contest Entry in the subject of your e-mail and attach your entry as a .doc or .docx.
Disclaimer:  I reserve the right to change the dates, rules, etc. as needed. 

Thanks! 
Now get writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment