We've been accepting entries for almost a month now and have received a few great ones I can't wait to post. I'm encouraging you all to get your entries in early so people have a chance to read them. If you've written yours and have gotten it beta'd. What are you waiting for? Send it in. Once we have 5 entries to start, I'll begin posting them to our FFN profile.
A few reminders for those writing for this contest.
- It is anonymous. You may promote the contest, but not your individual story.
- You have until November 30th to submit your entry, but you can submit it anytime up until then.
- You must use one of the prompts as inspiration for your O/S. The secret does not need to be included in the story if you don't want it to be.
- Collaborations are allowed. However you may only submit up to 2 stories.
- Please, please, please get your story beta'd. Project Team Beta & The Sparkly Red Pen are great resources. Please use them.
- This is an any rating, any pairing contest. Go, be free. Go wild. Just remember, no rape, incest, pedophilia, bestiality, etc. You get the drift.
"Twilight Post Secret Challenge"
Number of Secret Chosen:
Pen-name: (Will be removed to keep the contest anonymous)
So that's about it.
If you're writing a story for the contest, let us know and don't forget to promote the contest. The more readers, the more voters for your story. - Follow us @twipschallenge.
Myself and the other judges can't wait to see what you all come up with.